Day Trip to Sepilok Orangutan and Sandakan City Tour (BV-40)
Duration: 6 hours Departure Time
Frequency: Daily Sandakan Airport: 08:10
Meals: Lunch City hotel: 08:45
08.10 – Meeting on arrival at Sandakan airport (preferably booked the first flight), or spend the night in Sandakan hotel. We drive to the famous Orang-utan rehabilitation center at the Sepilok Forest Reserve. Before you go to the inspection platform and feeding orangutans, you will be watching a documentary about the rehabilitation center, and orangutans.
10.00 – Orangutans Feeding time.
10.45 – After a tour of the city will continue. Visit the Buddhist temple of Puh Jih Syh, with spectacular views of the Sandakan Bay, then will drive to the central market, with a very large selection of seafood and see the village on the water Sim-Sim.
12.30 -. After lunch, transfer to the airport or hotel
included in the price :. transfers, payment of an entrance fee, driver, dinner by choice & English-speaking guide
The price does not include: personal expenses, gratuities.
Things to bring:
* Comfortable shoes *Light clothing
* Camera * Local currency
* Headdress * Removable Clothing
* Sunscreen * Insect repellent
* Time of departure from many hotels may vary. Please check again with our employees.
* The specified time – indicative and may be amended. The Company is not responsible for changing the time for reasons beyond our control.