4 days / 3 nights – Malia pool – camp in the jungle and waterfalls (BV-51)
DAY 1~ Kota Kinabalu – Malia POOL (lunch and dinner)
In the morning depart from Kota Kinabalu. Enjoy a scenic drive (5 hours)! On the way to the reserve Malia pool you will have a short stop in the town of Keningau, for small purchases. then you will continue the way to the Lost World shtataSabah. Part of the road is still not in very good condition, according to this, be prepared for a small shake
On arrival, you will first stop at Shell Malia. Time for lunch. After lunch continue the trip to the research center of Malia Pool (1 hour). In the vicinity of the center you can often see the pygmy elephants and wild oxen (banteng).
Upon arrival, enjoy a refreshing swim and then head to the air bridge (suspension bridge), 400 meters long and 22 meters high, above the rain forest. In the evening, enjoy a night trip in search of nocturnal animals – clouded leopard, mouse-deer, western tarsier, etc.
Overnight at the center of research Malia Swimming pool (hostel).
DAY 2 AGATIS Camp – Nepenthes Camp (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
After breakfast, go to Agathis Camp, which is located in the hill dipterocarp forest trees. Walking through the jungle path Agatis, you will see a forest of one kind of the largest trees – Agathis! Farther away from the camp Agatis, go trekking (7 km) through the rainforest to Nepenthes Camp, built expedition Camel Trophy in 1993.
Upon arrival, visit the 33m tall observation deck from which you can observe the birds at close range and also enjoy exciting species in the surrounding forest. Then pass on another 2-hour hike to a beautiful waterfall and Hakob Takob Giluk. Recreation and leisure, admiring the surrounding rich vegetation.
Return to Nepenthes Camp, dinner and overnight at the camp.
DAY 3 Camp AGATIS – Kota Kinabalu (Breakfast, Lunch)
After breakfast, go to a wonderful heather bushes -. “The Garden of Eden”, where you can observe several species of endemic carnivorous plants
. Return to Agathis Camp
After dinner, enjoy a night walk in the search for nocturnal animals.
Night in camp Agatis
DAY 4 Malia Pool – Kota Kinabalu (breakfast and lunch)
Get up early in the morning to climb the four-storey observation tower Malia and see spectacular views of the rainforest!
After breakfast, an extract from the hostel. Next, go to Agathis Camp, which is located in the hill dipterocarp forest trees. Walking along the path Agatis jungle, you will find yourself in the forest the largest trees – Agathis
lunch on the return trip back to Kota Kinabalu.
The price includes:
• Overnight accommodation in a hostel in Malia Pool • All transportation as per the itinerary
• Meals as stated above – the main meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) • Entrance fees • English speaking guide • Forest Guide Malia Pool • Accident insurance
price does not include:
• Personal expenses • Meals not specified in the tour program
• Porters (available upon request at an additional cost)
* Raincoat * headdress * Remedy mosquito * Sunscreen * Comfortable shoes (preferably boots) * socks * Sandals * Flashlight * Convenient t-shirt (preferably cotton) * Long / short pants * Binoculars * Camera (additional fee) * Things personal care * Medication (if prescribed)
* departure time may vary. Depending on the hotel site.
* The specified time – indicative and may be amended. The Company is not responsible for the change of time for reasons beyond our control.
* All tours are subject to weather conditions and may change without notice in accordance with the prevailing conditions at the time and weather.