DAY 1 – Kota Kinabalu – Malia POOL (lunch and dinner)
In the morning depart from Kota Kinabalu. Enjoy a scenic drive (5 hours)! On the way to the reserve Malia pool you will have a short stop in the town of Keningau, for small purchases. Then you will continue the way to the lost world of Sabah. Part of the road is still not in very good condition, so be prepared for a small vibration.
Upon arrival, you will first stop at Shell Malia. Time for lunch. After lunch continue the trip to the research center of Malia Pool (1 hour). In the vicinity of the center you can often see the pygmy elephants and wild oxen (banteng).
Upon arrival, enjoy a refreshing swim and then head to the air bridge (suspension bridge), 400 meters long and 22 meters high, above the rain forest. In the evening, enjoy a night trip in search of nocturnal animals – clouded leopard, mouse-deer, western tarsier and others.
Overnight at the center of research Malia Swimming pool (hostel).
DAY 2 – Malia Pool – Kota Kinabalu (breakfast and lunch)
Get up early in the morning to climb the four-storey observation tower Malia and see spectacular views of the rainforest!
After breakfast, an extract from the hostel. Next, go to Agathis Camp, which is located in the hill dipterocarp forest trees. Walking along the path of the jungle Agatis, you will find yourself in the forest the largest trees – Agathis!
After lunch, return back to Kota Kinabalu.
The price includes:
• Overnight accommodation in a hostel in Malia Pool • All transportation as per the itinerary
• Meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner ) • Entrance fees • English speaking guide • Forest guide Malia Pool • accident insurance
price does not include:
• Personal expenses • Meals not specified in the program
• Porters (available on request for an additional fee)
* Cloak * Headdress * Mosquito remedy * Sunscreen * Comfortable shoes (preferably boots) * Socks * Sandals * Flashlight *Convenient t-shirt (preferably cotton) * Long / short pants * Binoculars * Camera (additional fee) * Items for personal hygiene * Medications ( if these are registered)
* departure time may vary. Depending on the hotel site.
* The specified time – indicative and may be amended. The Company is not responsible for the change of time for reasons beyond our control.
* All tours are subject to weather conditions and may change without notice in accordance with the prevailing conditions at the time and weather.