Kota Kinabalu City Tour (BV-01)
Duration: 3 hours Departure time
Frequency: Daily Outskirt hotel 08:00
City hotel 09:00 Meal: No
09: 00/12: 00 Meeting at the hotel lobby. Visit places of the Capital city of Sabah – Kota Kinabalu (KK), or also known as “Land below the wind.” Town was formerly known as Jesselton. The city is developing rapidly, has excellent infrastructure and facilities.
The main attractions of the city tour:
- A visit to Menara Tun Mustapha (the Sabah Foundation Building ) – a unique 31-story building with no pillars, one of the four hanging structures in the world.
- Visit Poh Toh Sze – Chinese Buddhist temple , where the goddess Kuan Yin statue, greet and bless all visitors in temple.
- The view of the City Mosque of Kota Kinabalu , which is the image of the Islamic modern architecture.
- Make a stop on Signal Hill (Signal Hill). The highest point in the city, one of the best places to explore in Kota Kinabalu from a bird’s-eye view.
- Visit the Handicraft Market: if you wish to buy handmade souvenir from local artists, or pearls, and a variety of other goods (food, fruits etc.)
12: 00/17: 00 Return to the hotel. Tour ends.
Things to bring:
- *Comfortable shoes *Light clothes * Drinking water * Camera.
- Time of departure from many hotels may vary. Please check again with our guides.
- Time may be amended. The Company is not responsible for changing the time for some reasons which is beyond our control.