Climbing Mount Kinabalu 2days / 1 night (BV-14/15)
Walk the Torq
Take your first steps on the World’s highest via ferrata and learn how to walk the Torq.
* 6m Monkey Bridge
* 430m rock traverse and ascend
Grading: Easy, suitable for beginner or initiation into the sport
Day One (Packed Lunch, Dinner)
06:30 Pick up from your hotel for leisurely drive to Kinabalu Park @ 1,500m
08:00 Meet your Mountain Guide (in front of the souvenir shop) at Park HQ
08:30 set off and up Mt Kinabalu
14:00 Arrive at Laban Rata @ 3,200m
15:00 Check into Pendant hut @ 3,250m & meet your Mt Torq trainer
15:30 Via Ferrata familiarization
18:00 Dinner Laban Rata restaurant @ 3,200m
Overnight – Pendant Hut
Day Two (Breakfast/Lunch)
01:30 Wake up for breakfast and pack up
02:00 Hike up to Low’s peak @ 4,095m
05:30 Summit Low’s peak and catch the beautiful sunrise
05:45 Descent Low’s peak
07:00 Meet MT Trainer at designated mark for Walk The Torq
09:00 Arrive and check out of Pendant hut
11:00 Descent to Kinabalu Park HQ
13:00 Lunch at Park Restaurant
16:00 (TBC by client) Transport pick up to KK City / next destination
Things to bring:
*Waterproof backpack * Comfortable shoes
* Warm clothes / long-sleeved shirt / long hiking pants
* cane * plugs in necks (if needed) * Removable clothes * Small towel * Gloves and cap * Raincoat * Head lamp * Personal toiletries * Reusable drinking bottle
* Snacks – full of energy – chocolate, nuts, biscuits * Camera / camcorder.
* The participant must be in good physical shape.
* Participant must be between the ages of 12 years to 65 years .
* Children under 12 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
* Do not drink alcoholic beverages during the tour.
* Please advise when ordering a tour, have any allergies or special diet.
* departure times vary depending on hotel space . The Company reserves the right to change the venue.
* Rules for lifting up the mountain should be read before the start of the tour and signed.
* Time of departure from many hotels may vary. Please check again in our employees.
* The specified time – indicative and may be amended. The Company is not responsible for changing the time for reasons beyond our control